
I know I have no reason to complain because there are others out there worse off than me. But honestly I don't think I've ever felt this tired. My days are pretty lazy; go to work, come home and maybe make dinner, try to get enough energy to fold laundry or something productive, usually end up reading instead and then go to bed early.
How do those of you with other little kids handle being pregnant-tired? I'm in awe.
Picture from here.
4 comments:
That is exactly the reason we are not ready for #2 yet! I am exhausted at the end of the day with one and I remember all too well the sheer exhaustion of pregnancy! Start praying that your nesting hormones kick in soon. You will have these incredible bursts of energy and the desire to conquer the world...even if they don't last super long! Are you measuring on track??
When you have kids and you're pregnant, you don't have time to be tired. When I'm pregnant, I pretty much have to just keep going because if I sit down for too long I'm not likely to get back up. :) Or I pop in the movie for the kids and lay around on my lazy bum. I hope things are going well for you, besides being tired. Seriously, go to bed early now. Soon you either won't be able to or won't want to so you have a minute to yourself before going to bed.
I hear you. Don't feel guilty--and be happy because it does end eventually! :)
I've been wondering that myself. I know they say you're more tired in your first trimester but I was so much more tired in my third and I just couldn't imagine having to take care of other little ones too.
Post a Comment