Thursday, February 10

Thursday Again

34 weeks today. Man I wish I knew when she was coming! Doctor says 37 weeks is full-term, which is 3 WEEKS AWAY! Or I could go over my due-date which is 6 weeks. That is a big time difference: 3 vs. 6.

Finally got to the store to get some new ice cream. It's been a long few weeks without it!

Ready for spring to be here. Although it hasn't seemed to be as cold this winter, which is nice.

I need a project to work on, preferably one that doesn't cost much money, doesn't make me go to the store to find stuff, and requires paint. Painting sounds like fun. Ideas?

Chase says Baby's room has enough pink. Personally I would like to add a small pink rug to put by the crib that would not encroach upon his "man-space" at all. :) Pink is growing on me. Pale pink, not hot pink.

No comments: