Thursday, January 27

Thursday Thinking

32 Weeks today. Time flies when you're having fun!

Never really had Einstien bagels before. I'm a fan.

Strawberry Kiwi juice is pretty good too.

Work is FINALLY picking up. HUGE orders coming in soon, I just hope they get here before baby makes her debut.

Seriously, how many design/inspirational blogs are out there? Yeah I like to look at them alot, but sometimes it just makes me wonder who in their right mind could live normally in a house like that and who could afford to do all the things they do? Maybe I'm just too practical.

Really liking this warmer weather, and can I just mention again that I love not having to walk across campus in the frigid cold?

Wondered why the ice cream I ate the other day tasted funny. Come to find out it had coffee in it! WHO DOES THAT? I was bummed, there went a half-gallon of ice cream right into the garbage. Won't get that kind again.

Still need to watch Chuck this week. Chase said it was pretty good...

Really excited for the Bernina sale this weekend and finishing baby quilts!

Hair is getting to the obnoxious length again. To cut, or not to cut? Ideas?

1 comment:

Stephanie Hancock said...

Can I just say I love your posts and they make me smile? Except the part of ice cream in the garbage--so sad! You guys should come out and watch Chuck with us--we love it! And your hair looks cute short and long--that is a dilemma!