It's been a fun few weeks! Busy, but fun. But alas, I don't have any pictures of the festivities.
Last Saturday my aunts, grandma, mom and sister threw me a family shower. It was alot of fun to see some of the family that I don't get to very often. My Aunt Pia made an awesome diaper cake complete with little boxes of chocolate kisses for 'thank-yous.'
This Saturday my other sisters threw a friend/ward shower for me which was also alot of fun. I got to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen for a long time!
We went wedding dress shopping for my sister Saturday morning too. It seemed weird looking at dresses for her, it seems like we just did it for me! It's funny to see how alike all of our tastes are. I went to the rack and picked one out that I liked, and it ended up being the one that she bought.
Yesterday Chase's cousins that are living in Provo came for dinner and to hang out for a bit. We haven't seen them for a long time either, for some of us it had been more than five years!
I think we're all set for Baby to get here! Just a few little items that a quick trip to Walmart will take care of and we're there. I realized that I haven't put any pictures of Baby's Room/Chase's man cave on here yet. Hopefully I can get to that tonight.
4 comments:
Awww, I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be such awesome parents! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics of your sweet little girl!
Don't you mean 'man corner'? I've noticed his cave has been shrinking rapidly recently
Oh I so wish I could have been there for the shower and cousin dinner! I miss you guys! I hope you had lots of fun and got spoiled. You deserve it! I am so excited for you to, I can not wait to meet your little sunshine! =) We should skype sometime when you guys aren't doing anything. Don't know when that is, right;) love
Oh I so wish I could have been there for the shower and cousin dinner! I miss you guys! I hope you had lots of fun and got spoiled. You deserve it! I am so excited for you to, I can not wait to meet your little sunshine! =) We should skype sometime when you guys aren't doing anything. Don't know when that is, right;) love
Post a Comment