Just think, you're almost there!!! Can't wait to see the cute little girl!
you might waddle but you are cuter than the duck. Love ya
Ha, me too!
Ha ha! Yeah I remember toward the end of my pregnancy I had two people tell me in a round about way that I waddled and it was within 5 minutes of each other. But it's almost over!
I agree with Tamra, you are much cuter than a duck. But keep going, you're almost done.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just think, you're almost there!!! Can't wait to see the cute little girl!
you might waddle but you are cuter than the duck. Love ya
Ha, me too!
Ha ha! Yeah I remember toward the end of my pregnancy I had two people tell me in a round about way that I waddled and it was within 5 minutes of each other. But it's almost over!
I agree with Tamra, you are much cuter than a duck. But keep going, you're almost done.
Post a Comment