Please allow me to whine for a few seconds... I am so tired of being sick!
Nothing sounds good... and I love to eat.
I'm losing weight... which in most circumstances I would rejoice, but not when I'm pregnant.
Even Pinterest makes me sick with all those meant-to-be-delicious-looking recipes.
I want to take Lauren out and do more things, but it's hard when I'm utterly exhausted and sick after just getting her shoes on.
Okay, I'm done.
Just keep thinking about a tiny, snuggly, warm baby. I can do this.
5 comments:
Oh I am so sorry. Whining is totally allowed. This will pass (and hopefully sooner than delivery!!). If you are really sick and not functioning, go to your doctor and get some Zofran! They even have dissolvable tablets that will dissolve and be absorbed before you can throw it up! During my pregnancy with Miles, I lived on French bread because it was the only thing that I could ever choke down. I took as many naps as I could sneak in because even 20 minutes seemed to help my nausea. Gingerale (with real actual ginger) was always in our fridge and some days, I could even drink half a can. I also used essential oils which truthfully seemed to help with my nausea. I wish I lived close enough to take Lauren so you could rest. Hang in there! It will get better!!!
You're right...you CAN do this :)
How much room do you have in your freezer?
This all means it is going to be a boy right? :) You are awesome. We all love you lots! and are so grateful you make such cute/sweet kids!
I feel you! I really do! This little boy has decided even now that I'm 23 weeks along that he really likes to make me nauseous. I second the zofran though. It's amazing. It took me a while to finally decide to get on it but it really helps and I'm glad I did. Hang in there! Like you said, it's worth it!
You can do it! I'm excited for your tiny, snuggly, warm baby too!
Post a Comment