- I love 9:00 church.
- Lauren does not like 9:00 church.
- The huge Curious George Lauren got for Christmas might be the death of me. (It's nice that she loves it so much, but really not at the same time.)
- Mashed potatoes for Sunday dinner are the best.
- It's pathetic that we drive to church when it's around the corner, but it's so dang cold out there, and the snow the whole way there hasn't had a chance to melt at all: thus making us chickens not wanting to make Lauren walk through that or try and push the stroller.
- Although Lauren loves riding in the front seat with us for those 10 seconds.
- I'm excited about a new sewing prospect I'm looking into. We'll see how it goes!
1 comment:
you've got me curious about this curious george :)
We feel the exact same way about driving to church!
You'll have to tell me about this sewing prospect...
Post a Comment