Monday, January 14

Another Baby Sized Bit of News

We are happy to announce that our family is growing!

Baby #2 will be coming to a hospital near you July 14th!



I stole this clip from my sister- who happens to be due 4 days after me- fun times!

(I'm sorry to those who feel like I have disappeared the last little while. Pretty much we've been watching Curious George 24/7 waiting for this awful nausea to go away. Hopefully it will soon!)

: D

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Yeah!!!!!
I was wondering...:)
I'm so excited for you and how cool to be due so close to your sister!
It's funny because as I read this my kids are watching Curious George in the background :) I don't have the nausea excuse though ;)

stevie kay said...

Hooray! That is wonderful news. I really hope you get feeling better.

Allison said...

I am so excited for you all! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Jenny said...

So fun! You guys are going to do great. Can not wait to see you in March. Are you going to find out the gender?