Monday, October 3

Comment Slacker

I love getting comments, seeing those emails in my inbox makes me smile. It makes me feel a little less silly posting about our lives when I know that people actually read them.

So really, if I love getting comments so much, I should be able to comment on other people's blogs right? No. I am horrible at it.

It's not that I don't read them. I read them all ALL the time. And I really like to see what everyone else is up to. Call me nosy. So just so all of you out there know. I do read your blogs and I love reading them!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I started doing more comments in hopes that more people would comment on my blog--and it didn't work. Oh well. Now I just comment for fun.

Tamra said...

I love to see your blog and the pictures. I check it every couple days.
Thanks!!!