I read an article once about the perception of time. Time seems to go so slow when we're little and so fast the older we get. This article said is was because when we are little we notice everything, as everything is a new thing we haven't experienced before. As we get older we get used to the everyday things so we don't take the time to stop and notice them.
I spend alot of time on here. And although at times it helps with my mental health, sometimes I think it hinders it. It's nice to get away for awhile and forget that I have laundry to fold. But I waste a lot of time too. Time that I could be using to notice the little everyday things I take for granted. This time while Lauren sleeps could be used for other things that I love to do.
So I'm not giving this up completely, as I think it would be stupid to give up something that I really do enjoy. But I won't be around quite as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment