Wednesday, October 5

Confession

Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday. Not even close. So It will be great when all the hullabaloo with the Halloween crafts is over. I just like fall, and Thanksgiving. The only thing I like about Halloween is Trick-or-Treating. It's just too bad that I would get weird looks if I went out now being older than the acceptable age to Trick-or-Treat. (I tried once when I was 15 or so and nobody would give me any candy since they thought I was the kid's chaperone!) But Lauren will get to go this year! Holidays are MUCH funner with kids.

2 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

You should come out and go trick-or-treating with us! What is Lauren going to be?

Allison said...

The best part about trick or treating with babies is that everyone gives them candy fully knowing that mom and dad will be the ones eating it all!