Institute on Wednesday is the most organized chaos I have ever seen. (It's a mother's class so everyone brings their kids. All I can say it's amazing that anyone can hear the lesson!)
Finally feel like I've fallen into a rhythm being at home all day. It's been hard to stay busy and not fall into the trap of "I have tomorrow, I'll just do it then."
Work has been crazy busy. It's either pouring rain or drought around there, I'll be glad when the storm passes. After next week though, I should have time to breathe.
Making Lauren a fleece coat. I'm pretty excited about it. Joann's had a great sale on fleece a few weeks ago and I found some pretty cute pink and brown plaid.
The furnace has started kicking on in the mornings. One of my favorite sounds in the world.
Lauren's personality has really come out in the last week or so. She's such a cute little stinker!
Laundry day. Blah. At least I don't have to do it like this.
Pic from here.I could try to imagine myself elegantly doing laundry like this in my perfectly ironed dress and high heels like this. :)
2 comments:
You mean you don't do laundry in high heels? Because that is totally the way I do it!
I also love the sound of the heater in the morning, and the smell when it first comes on. We must be kindred spirits!
Maybe you could just do your laundry in a cute green dress. I want that woman's dress. It might make doing the laundry more fun.
I, on the other hand, hate the sound of the furnace. It always wakes me up.
Post a Comment