Monday, January 24

Name Poll Results


This deserves an explanation. The whole reason I did it was to show Chase how many people would NOT vote for Lindsey. Thank you for cooperating. :)
(No offense if your name is Lindsey, it was just one of those that Chase loves and I don't. Victory for me!)

4 comments:

Mandi and Adam said...

I think it's kind of funny that you did the poll to show Chase that Lindsey is not a name for you. Way to go with the victory :)! Lindsey is a fine name, not one I want to use for my kids and not to go with Christensen, but it's a fine name. Adam always really liked the name Emma. I like it okay, but thought it was too popular to use. Now I think he's fallen out of love with it, so we probably won't ever use it.

Heather said...

Ha ha, that's awesome :) By the way...you are so cute pregnant! I'm so excited for you guys! I didn't get to vote, but of the names you have I think Kyree Christensen has the best ring to it. My sister-in-law just had a baby and they named her that but spelled it Kairi. Both are cute!

Sarah said...

Oh that is so funny. I'm glad that we all cooperated and helped you prove your point! I'm so excited for your baby to come!

Scrap Happy said...

I'm with you Amy! No Lindsey! (Not that I don't love the L.Ferrin in our family... haha)