Sunday, January 9

Christmas Eve

We opened sibling presents Christmas Eve so everyone in my family could be there.

My Mom and Dad made these really nifty stick horses for my nephews. It was pretty funny to watch them figure out how to ride them!

My brother got Chase a box of donuts to emphasize the point that making circles in a snowy parking lot are called "donuts" not "cookies" like all the Idahoans we know call them. :)

The toolboxes we got for Michael and Thomas were a success!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am with Chase! They are called Cookies! I love the toolboxes...Grant got the same one for Christmas and he can't put it down!

Bekah and Lance said...

K, so where did you find the plastic tool boxes? I wanted to find one and only found wood ones (not very good for a little boy that's in a throwing stage). I'm guessing by the brand name maybe I should have tried looking at the tool stores. Also, I'm in agreement with Chase. They are cookies....of course that could be due to the fact that I too am from Idaho. I think we had lots of fun times doing cookies in my Big Red. Or maybe we just talked about doing them and I was too chicken to actually do it with people in the car. I can't remember!! How bad is that!