Thursday, October 14

Sorely Disappointed

Glee used to be fun to watch. At least most of it. The songs were fun to listen to.
This season I have been sorely disappointed. It just doesn't seem like the same show. I haven't even watched the two last episodes and turned off one since it was just uncomfortable. Bummer.

At least Chuck is still great!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah, I have been feeling about the same. Glee is trying to be too edgy and nasty so far. It makes me sad. I am so glad we got you guys hooked on Chuck. It never disappoints!

Doctorc501 said...

And Chase got me hooked on Chuck.

stevie kay said...

I agree. Even if you took out content and just looked at the writing/production/acting portions, the episodes swing wildly between a "drama" and a "comedy" with not real feel of connection between them. And while I understand the characters are meant to be flat and unchanging, it's starting to really bother me when a character gets a major "ah-ha" type of moment, and then the next episode it's like nothing ever happened.

Bad content. Bad writing. I miss my Glee!

Jackie Norris said...

I didn't watch season 1 of glee, but watched a few episodes this season and wasn't impressed. Maybe I should try season 1.