Thursday, October 7

I Want THIS One


I have a problem. We live in a really nice apartment that we like. But I found this house for sale perusing a few months ago. It keeps popping up on my radar.

It has all of the requirements I could want from a first house. And theoretically speaking, it could be a "forever house" if it needed to be: 3 bedrooms, two HUGE family/living rooms with space for an office. New paint and pretty hardwood floors, mature trees, fireplace, a fairly decent kitchen, and a ginormous back yard so Chase can have his OUTSIDE dog. It's in a nice neighborhood close to our old apartment and I just really like it!

We really don't need it now and probably shouldn't even consider it. But it's hard not to consider it when it's a decent price and the house of my dreams.

Argh. Someday!

Picture is from Craigslist

4 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

My personal opinion is that you should buy it and stay forever! Purely selfish of course, but I'd be sad if you moved away! It looks like a gorgeous house--I love the trees!

Mandi and Adam said...

I know that house! You totally should buy it! The owners were in our ward when we lived in Logan. He was out of work for a year or so I think and then he just got a job at the U, so they moved/are moving to Salt Lake. They were planning on staying in the house forever, I think, because it's so graet. I know I'm not helping you at all, but I would say if you're planning on staying in Logan long enough for it to be worth buying a house, you should do it!

Doctorc501 said...

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!

Scrap Happy said...

How much?? Start paying your own mortgage instead of somebody else's!