We have a week before we find out! Anyone want to cast votes on what "flavor" of baby we're having? (Chase's uncle called the gender "flavor" and it made me laugh.)
I kind of think it's a boy. Chase and everyone else seem to think it's a girl.
All I can say I'm glad we only have one more week to wait cuz' all the fabric stores are having killer sales and I don't know what colors to get!
Oh, and p.s. we just found out my sister is expecting a boy just a few weeks before us! I never had cousins my age and I'm so excited that our kids will be so close in age.
7 comments:
Sydney votes Boy, and I think Boy as well
How exciting! I love getting ultrasounds. I think it's a girl!
It seems like everyone is having boys lately so I'm going to say girl. Someone's gotta have a girl.
I am hoping a girl for you since you have lots of little nephews, but honestly, I LOVE little boys! So you are good either way! I just hope and pray that your ultrasound is non eventful and shows a very healthy baby!
Well John says a boy, so that means I have to say a girl :) (but really I've always seen you having a boy first)
I vote a girl. That just seems to fit for you guys!
Girl.
Post a Comment