Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Our days consist of work, school, homework and sleep. We really like the sleeping part.
I'm finally starting to feel semi-normal again. So I'm excited that I can stay awake for a little while longer and I don't feel like throwing up all the time! I'm quite excited to get a move-on and start making things. I haven't done a darn thing for this baby except to find some maternity pants with my mom! I've been craving anything dairy lately. Just give me milk and I'll be happy!
Chase threw me a great birthday party complete with dinner and a night where I didn't have to do anything. He even went to the store and bought me a purse. You'll have to ask him the story, it's pretty funny! I think it's quite impressive that he spent 45 minutes in Kohl's the other day trying to find the exact purse I gave him a picture of.
On Sunday we heard the news that one of my friend's husband from our old ward, died last weekend. It was really heartbreaking since we both knew them pretty well. You just never know what's in the Plan sometimes. Thankfully there is a Plan and everything works out in the end.
Work has been crazy busy these last few weeks. I feel like I have been indoctrinated into the company. It's kind of a nice feeling, but at the same time, the workload has increased! Chase is doing great at work, he's learning all the time and they finally hired an intern so he doesn't have to move desks around as much. He was quite excited about it.
We're both excited for Conference weekend. Conference are some of my favorite times of the year. We were able to arrange to spend some time with both sides of the family this weekend so I get to go to my Grandma's house and see lots of aunts and uncles I haven't seen for a long time!
That's pretty much it! Hope everything is going well for everyone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment