
Ok this is my official first post as the lesser of the two contributors of this blog (i figure if my name is on the header then i have a right to post to right?) I just wanted to let the blogging community know how amazing my wife is and how much i look up to her. She at the moment is working 20 plus hours a week, has an internship at the Student Health Center, takes care of me (which lets be honest is a full time job in itself), she also has just been called as a relief society secretary and she also manages to work on the side with her sewing business. Among all of that she still manages to worry about birthday parties and weddings that we need to help with. And on top of all that she manages just to be one of the most amazing all around people ever. I jsut wanted to let everyone know how amazing she is (even though she would deny it till she is blue in the face) and that i feel i am the luckiest guy on the planet for being married to her. She is one of the most amazing people i have ever met. I love you babe!!!
3 comments:
Chase, you couldn't be more right! Amy is such an incredible person and I am so lucky to be able to work with her in Relief Society. Amy-Thanks for all your hard work! You are incredible!
that was a sweet post chase! good job on your first post. i'm sure amy appreciated it! what a woman you are married too!
Great post, Chase! I'm sure Amy appreciates hearing how much you love and respect her - especially when you're willing to tell the rest of the world, too :-)
Post a Comment