On Monday his parents came to dinner and we had cake and ice cream with them. Here's Chase giving me his cheese grin. (Sorry about the fuzzy picture)
Here's his long awaited birthday present; a new wireless keyboard and mouse. He was so excited about it he walked around our whole apartment to see how far away he could get from the computer and still have the keyboard work. It works from every single room in our apartment just in case he would ever want to type an email in bed. :P
He was also really excited becuase my parents got him a camel-pak! It will come in really handy for bike rides, hikes, camping and stuff. He tried it out the other night just to make sure that it worked, but I didn't get a picture.
We grilled steak for his birthday dinner Wednesday night and then we went to see Harry Potter. Can we just say we were disapointed? Not at all like the book and not nearly as exciting. Oh well... it was fun to get out, we haven't been to a movie in awhile.
Happy birthday babe! You're amazing and I love you lots. :)
1 comment:
Looks like a great birthday! I got a camel-pak about a year ago and I love it! I'm sure you'll use it lots! I haven't seen Harry Potter yet, and I'm sad to hear that it was disappointing. That's the hard thing about turning a book into a movie. I don't feel like any of the movies have done the books justice.
Post a Comment