Here's some pictures of the diaper bags I've been making. I can make them custom order as far as how many pockets/size of pockets you want, strap length, colors, and stuff like that. I can also make special pockets for a bottle. I've also done a few purse-size ones. Thanks Heather for finding the pattern I've been basing these off of! These are just some of the first ones I've done and I'm always looking for better/new ideas and patterns so let me know what you think!
(This one is still missing the buttons on the pockets...)
As far as price... not sure yet as I'm still kind of new at this whole thing!
8 comments:
These are really cute!!! Where did you find the pattern?
Oh my goodness! Amy! you are SO talented! I love them, they are very cute!
Those are so cute! I wish I was talented like you. :)
Amy those are so cute! You are so talented! I'm pretty sure if I tried anything different than the standard pattern I gave you I would totally ruin it! Those are adorable :)
Wow Amy, you are amazing! I'm super impressed! I've tried to pick up the whole sewing thing. It's harder than it looks. I'm sad you won't be doing sewing group for enrichment anymore!
Yep when I have a baby I'm having you make a diaper bag for me. Those are so cute!
Hey those are darling!! Way to be! By the way... do you know where the pattern came from for those bags that we did for enrichment? I know it has been a while, but my mom totally stole my pattern and so I was hunting down another one. But anyways I am very impressed! They are way super cute!
I super love them! So cute! Even if you are new you are doing a great job! Let me know on price.
Post a Comment