Friday, June 5

Going Private

After some thought and hearing some stories we've decided to make our blog private. So we need your email addresses if you'd like to keep reading! Thanks!

28 comments:

Mandy said...

mandypayant@hotmail.com

Mitch and Sonnie said...

I'm feeling the same way...I just had some random guy I don't know comment on my blog...so here is my email address because I like to read your blog: Sonnie.Rae.L@aggiemail.usu.edu

Jaimie said...

jaimiemildred@gmail.com
This is Jaimie Higgs, I grew up around Chase in IF. :)

Heather J said...

h.jennings@aggiemail.usu.edu

Jamie and Tom said...

jamiehebdon@yahoo.com! We want to keep reading!

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't block me out!!
h.d.williams@aggiemail.usu.edu
Thanks!

stevie kay said...

stevie.croft@gmail.com

Andy and Mandy Rhodes said...

Yeah, I'm thinking about going private too....I just got a random comment that I didn't know which freaked me out. Anyways, my email address is mandyrhodes87@gmail.com

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

Don't forget us! :)
kendra.ellis07@gmail.com

Bryant and Jodi said...

jodi_suz@yahoo.com

Alisha LeBaron said...

alisha.lebaron@gmail.com

Kristine said...

kgparker3 at yahoo dot com
I'm Kristine, a friend of Chase's from HS!

Bekah and Lance said...

I figure i should make sure you have this...rlnebeker@gmail.com

Rachel Paben said...

Smart Girl!

rnluvsal@hotmail.com

Brie said...

briescott23@gmail.com

Mandi and Adam said...

Definitely want to keep reading. Please add us: admangalovan@gmail.com.

Scrap Happy said...

Count me in... shelliedesign@qwest.net

Jenny said...

Add me to the list as well. =) I hope you guys are doing well. Have a great week!
jenc1018@gmail.com

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I wanna read it too! I'm at laura_fountain10@hotmail.com, thanks!

Brittney said...

I want to keep up on you as well!
paranoidblogger@yahoo.com

ChaChaCha said...

jenmcphie@hotmail.com

thanks!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

jordyn.day@phoenix.edu

:)

Stephanie Hancock said...

Keep us on, if you don't mind! steph.hancock@gmail.com

Kellie and Spencer said...

kellie.webber@gmail.com

Heather said...

I don't blame you. It's crazy how people can find your blog. Anyway, of course I want to be invited!

heather.passey@aggiemail.usu.edu

Thanks!

Holly said...

hollyam@gmail.com

Mindy said...

crose25@hotmail.com this is Mindy Rose (anderson)..grew up with Chase:)