The family clan is now complete! Chance, Chase's brother, got back on Tuesday from his mission in Taiwan. We got to go to Idaho to meet him getting off the plane and spend a few days with the family. Fun stuff! It was great getting to know him a little more since he left right after we got married.



And...our pot garden is growing! (Much excitement...refer to previous post...)


We have also recently discovered a recipe for Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes. Pretty much chocolaty heaven-on-a-plate.
5 comments:
I love that picture of Cheryl and Chance!
How fun! I am so glad he made it home safe and sound! that is so exciting! Thanks for posting the pictures!
FUN! And I LOVE the mini garden. That treat looks pretty yummy....
Yay! Being reunited with family after two years is always a wonderful thing :) Yay for your cute garden! That is so fun. That treat looks delicious! I probably need the recipe...
Chance is so tall! Wow! Were'd you get the molten cake recipe from? I've always wanted to make them but have been a little scared for some reason that it just won't turn out.
Post a Comment