We started off the drive stopping in New Harmony to visit my Great Grandpa's grave and see the town. This was a picture of a house that we just really liked there.
Chase being SO excited to drive.
Heidi and Brian hangin' out in the back seat.
Here I am with my brother, Brian, on our hike.
My parents, Chase and Brian went to the Wildlife Museum and Brian had a staring contest with the deer.
Chase got eaten by a bear.
More hike pictures.
Dad, king of the rock.
Chase falling OFF the rock.
Heidi also falling off the rock.
Simba's Pride Rock pose.
Brian next to the names on the canyon wall.
Sand dunes. I have no idea what I am doing here. (Laughing in abandon?...)
This is the coolest park ever! Check out these toys! Even Mom and Dad got to try them out.
I also got to see some best friends from high school, which was alot of fun! It was a really fun vacation, thanks family!
Oh, and last call for email addresses before we go private! :)
5 comments:
I'd like to see what you guys are up to!
SavannaHunt@gmail.com
I love sunny St George! But good thing it wasnt to sunny for you.
sheeshers@hotmail.com
Amy! Thanks for still letting me see your blog! ;) I love reading it!
That looked so fun! Sorry we missed it!
How fun! I love visiting St. George! That park looks awesome! Where is it down there? I want to go sometime!
Post a Comment