Gotta love the twinkling white lights in the gazebo...
And a little bubbly...
Perfect setting for a long-awaited proposal!
I had always told Ben that I had to pass first approval on his wife because I would be the one that spent the most time with her besides him. (Ben is literally like Chase's brother and they do EVERYTHING together, so it was only natural that his wife would spend alot of time with us too.) And I'm so glad to say that he couldn't have done better! Congratulations guys!
Also in the way of wedded bliss...
Chase's real brother is also getting married this summer! We're excited to have them live so close to us and have more married friends to hang out with!
And...
My grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. That was alot of fun, the Adair side of the family all got together in the rain and had a great time. Chase and I were in charge of the slideshow documenting the last 50 years. All I can say is that I can't even fathom where we will be or what we will be doing in 50 years. That's a long time!
3 comments:
Wow-that is awesome! That's fun that you got to help with the proposal. How exciting! Isn't it crazy to look at older couples who have been married that long and see how happy they still are? I love it! I agree, it's hard to picture where Clint I will be then, but it's so nice to know that we'll still be together! Congrats to your grandparents and Chase's brother and best friend!
Yea for Ben! Tell him congrats for me! I ran into him a little while ago at Reed's Dairy when I was IF and he introduced me to his "friend" I was wondering if there was something more going on in his life. :) I can't believe Chance is getting married too. Is he old enough for that?!
A little bird told me Ben was getting really serious, so I've been waiting for news!!! Tell him I said congrats and that I'd better get an announcement :-)
Post a Comment