I know I was being watched over, because Heavenly Father knew I couldn't take much more. I was tentatively scheduled to be induced on Monday but was warned that it was filling up fast so I might have to wait until Tuesday. Just the thought of waiting another day made me cry. We were supposed to call at 5 am to see if we could come in.
But, no coincidence, I think, I actually went into labor on my own right before we were supposed to call, so they had no choice but to let us come! Labor went well and pretty quick, another miracle as I really didn't want it to take more than 12 hours...and it didn't...just barely under 11!
He came perfect and tiny and we're so glad that he's here! I literally feel like a new person, aside from the obvious tiredness and being sore, I am completely ravenous and feel like I could run a marathon (well, maybe not :))! And bless that baby, he let us sleep 6 hours straight last night!
Lauren's not quite sure what to think. She wouldn't touch him and would only look at him for a minute. We'll have to see how she does when grandma brings her back home.


7 comments:
YAY! Great photos. Good for you blogging so soon! You're on top of it!
Awesome! You look beautiful Amy! So happy he is here happy and safe. Love you all!
Congratulations! What a sweetheart. Enjoy the adjustment to being a family of 4!
Love it! He is a sweetie! Can't wait to come see him in person :)
Awesome that you went into labor on your own!
So cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is very handsome.
Congratulations! What a darling little man! Woo for making it! Its fun to watch your family grow! You have got some pretty cute kiddos! Glad to hear Gavin is here and healthy! what more could you ask for?!
Post a Comment