Thursday, July 25

Thursday Thoughts of an Infant-based Nature

Adjusting to two is easier than it was with one.
My lack of paranoia this time almost makes me more paranoid that I'm not as paranoid as I should be.
Glad that our pediatrician doesn't treat me like I know absolutely nothing.
Getting a diaper bag ready to go takes 10 seconds instead of 15 minutes.

Lauren loves "bay Gav" (baby Gavin) but is very impatient with me. To entertain herself (and me) she flies around the house with my nursing cover as her cape.

Newborn giggles make me smile.

Being sick was worth it.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Love the great pics! Two adorable children :)

Mandy said...

Totally agree! I was worried because everyone said having 2 was so hard for them to get used to but it was much easier for me then the first time around. And I pretty much said the same thing after Dylan was born. I'm not at all paranoid like I was with Lucas but everyone reassured me it was totally normal. :)

Jenny said...

He is so sweet! So glad i get to meet him next month! You are all amazing.

Stephanie Hancock said...

This post made me smile.