They're married! And we're so happy for them!
It was a crazy busy few days but we made it home and hopefully life will calm down for a little while.
The temple was great; it was one of the neatest sealings I've been to. Elder Mickelsen of the 70 sealed them since he is in my in-law's ward and a family friend. Lauren loves her Aunt Callee and ran right up to her to give her hugs when they came out of the temple. It was pretty cute.
The post-wedding celebrations turned out awesome too. The food, party and decorations were great. And the cake turned out! Phew. I should be better about taking our camera with us. But sometimes it's just another thing to lug around. So I'll have to get the picture of the cake from my sister.
Saturday morning the family threw a shower for me and Chase's cousin, who is due a few weeks before me. I was thoroughly spoiled and got lots of cute little boy things. Thanks again Jenny for putting it all together!

1 comment:
I was going to call you tonight and see if everything was okay since I didn't see you at church yesterday. (I forgot you had a wedding coming up :)
I'm so glad things went well. And yes! I need to see a picture of your cake! I'm sure it was fabulous!
Post a Comment