Here's what I've been working on the last little while...
Crocheted blessing booties and flannel blankets!
My little shop name is Sweetie Bug in the Mom-to-Mom section of the store. There are four different styles of shoes; two boy and two girl. There's also blanket sets that have one flannel receiving blanket and two matching burp cloths - all wrapped up and ready to give as gifts!
If anyone you know is in the market tell them to check out Stork Landing in Logan, I'd really appreciate any of you spreading the word around!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness Amy! You have certainly been busy! These shoes are darling! I need a closer look at them and the blankets. Good work!
Amazing! Such a great idea. I am definitely interested in purchasing. I should have looked at this post before I went for the wedding. How do you feel about shipping? Hope you are resting up today. It was such a GREAT weekend. Love ya
Those are the cutest blessing booties I've ever seen! You're very talented!
Post a Comment