Tuesday, October 30

Pumpkins!

Lauren was fascinated by the whole pumpkin carving thing. She's such a girl; she put her hand in her pumpkin once to feel the slimy guts and then insisted on using a spoon after that and kept wiping her hands off.
We went with a butterfly for her pumpkin in keeping with her butterfly halloween costume. (Sorry the picture is blurry... she moves alot!)
This is the one I carved for our ward party on Saturday. We had a family history theme going on this week and they wanted the primary kids to carve a pumpkin with a temple on it for the table decorations at the Annual Soup and Scone night. So I did this one as Lauren's contribution. You can find just about any pumpkin carving template you want online!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I heard how awesome your temple pumpkin was! It is amazing! Fine work. The butterfly is pretty cute too :)
Looks like you guys have been having fun! Way to catch up on your blog.