Tuesday, October 30

Lions, Tigers and BEARS!

We went to the Hogle Zoo a few weeks ago with my sister and mom. It was a ton of fun! The new bear exhibit they have for the polar bear is amazing! It kept doing back-flips off the rock right in front of the window and you could see it swimming in the water below. I would for sure go back and see it again.

Michael and Thomas wanted me to take their picture.


Good buds these two!

Checking out the giraffes with grandma!

I've never been to the zoo in the fall before, and I would go again. All the animals were so much more active than I've seen them before. There was a baby giraffe too that was really cute and the elephants were out and walking around everywhere.  The kids had a great time and wore themselves right out. It was a fun day!

No comments: