Tuesday, October 23

Oh Lauren...

Lauren has become quite the little firecracker this last little while. She makes me tired. But oh, she's so funny.

One MUST ALWAYS lick the beaters mom!
Wow! Daddy's feet are huge!
Do you like my rock collection?

Mom help! I'm stuck in the laundry basket...again. (Not sure what her fascination with this is, she will walk around the house forever with the laundry basket over her head.
Playing with Daddy's phone camera.


And this is my favorite... Hmm maybe they'll let me stay up and push this box around if they can't see me! This garbage can should do the trick!
She had her 18 month checkup last week and according to the nurse she's shrinking. (Not really, they must have measured her wrong or something last time. I thought it was kind of funny.) She's getting tall and skinny. Dr. Horkley told me to watch out for temper tantrums in the near future and I almost laughed outright. Lauren has NO problem whatsoever letting her feelings be known if she's not happy. Hopefully she'll get that out of her system here soon.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Love the pictures!...and the comments. So funny putting the things on her head :)

Jenny said...

OH she is such a doll! I love that she is a firecracker. We need to see her again. Hope you are having a good week.