Tuesday, September 18

Nursery!

Okay, so she's really not 18 months for a few weeks. But Sister Green was so nice to let her come in early! And she was so excited, she didn't even look back. She has a little boyfriend in there already too. Carter was so excited and started laughing and saying hi to her when he saw her come in.



 I missed her though! It was nice to actually  listen to the lessons but I felt like I was missing something. She was happy to see me though after church and that made me feel good.


4 comments:

Tamra said...

two beautiful girls!!!
Love ya
Mom

Aimee said...

Enjoy it Amy! It is nice when they are happy to see you afterward though :)

Sarah said...

She is so cute! I bet it is nice to listen to the lessons. However, I think that Andrew will always enjoy missing the lessons when our baby does come. He's kind of a stinker that way. Also, I love Lauren's dress. Why can't they make big girl dresses like that?

Jenny said...

Such cute pictures! Nursery is awesome, it means you can start thinking about number 2... ;)if you want.
Love ya guys!