- It's finally cooling off! haven't turned on the AC for three days now!
- Which means it's almost sweater season-- I own many more sweaters than t-shirts; I'll have something to wear!
- Where are all these nasty flies coming from? I spent a good hour this morning trying to get those buggers totally out of our house this morning. Gross.
- Almost done with Lauren's quilt top. I'm excited to see it all done! I can't decide whether to machine or quilt it by hand.
- Three more weeks 'till nursery. That will be the best birthday present ever.
- Watched the new "Your's, Mine and Ours" movie today. The old classic one is just so much better. Can't beat Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda.
- I think Lauren "wants" to be a butterfly for Halloween.
- Helped my mom and grandma bottle tomatoes and spaghetti sauce yesterday. It was fun! I want to try pears in a few weeks. Never done pears before... are they hard?
- Mustering my strength to pull more 4 foot weeds in our yard on Saturday. The good news is that some of them are starting to turn brown and die!
- Traded our two non-working lawn mowers for a working riding one a week or so ago. Chase has been grinning from ear to ear from our awesome find. Thank goodness we were blessed when we were or our lawn would be a complete disaster by now.
- I wish the company Chase works for didn't take so long to get things done. They drag their feet on everything.
1 comment:
It has been lovely the last few days...I'm excited for cooler weather too!
I agree...the flies have been much worse this year for some reason.
I want to see your quilt top! I didn't know you were working on one.
I love the old "Yours, Mine and Ours" too :)
Good Thursday Thoughts Amy
Post a Comment