If it was socially and visually acceptable to walk around bald I would shave my head. I have a love/hate relationship with hair; have my whole life except for high school when it straightened out a little and was really thick.
Here's my dilemma now: pregnancy thinned it out a TON and made it really fine. It still has just enough wave to be obnoxious but not enough to have pretty curls. I don't like taking forever to straighten it and I don't like pouring an entire bottle of gel to try and make it curly. I don't like having hair in my eyes or on my face. I don't like taking more than ten minutes to fix it (let's be honest, Lauren doesn't like me to take more than 5).
I like my hair longer, but that in-between, growing-out stage drives me nuts! Which is where I'm at right now.
Should I cut it? Not cut it? How would I cut it? Any ideas or tips out there?
2 comments:
I wish I had some ideas for you Amy...maybe you could talk to LaReen, our neighbor. She's a "hair lady".
I love the Lauren Funnies on your side bar :)
I know exactly how you feel. My hair is the same way. I either have to straighten it or curl it but I can't just leave it the way it is. I finally found a way to do it that takes me about 20 minutes (after it's dry anyway). So if you figure out a magical, quick way to do your hair, let me know.
Post a Comment