Friday, June 29

Friday

Usually on Sunday Chase and I talk about what is going on in the coming week. This Sunday we looked at this last week and didn't think there was much going on. It turned out to be a busy week though!

Sunday night we went to my Grandma's to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary. She is a great lady. She's been a widow for more than 40 years, raised 3 kids by herself, and is just one of those neat people.

Monday we woke up to a text saying that our neice was on her way! That evening we went to the hospital to meet her. She's a cutie and we're excited that she's here! We went to dinner with Chase's parents afterwards.

Tuesday one of our cute neighbor girls called and asked if she could come play with Lauren. Lauren loved it! And we're glad she felt comfortable enought to call and ask if she could come.

Tuesday night my visiting teachers came. I really appreciate visiting teachers. I don't get to talk to adults much and it's nice to be able to talk to other mothers once in awhile.

Wednesday Lauren woke up with goopy eyes. Thankfully my sister had some eyedrops left from when her boys had it a little while ago so we were able to get them cleared up before they got too bad.

My brother went throught the temple Wednesday night. It was a neat experience. Our whole family was there together. We all got to sit by each other during the session and were all together in the Celestial room. After we went to the Bluebird for dinner, it's always been my family's restaurant in Logan.

Thursday we went to the aerospace museum with my sisters, mom and aunt. It was fun, they had alot more things to look at than when I was little. Lauren threw an absolute fit complete with kicking and screaming on the floor when I wouldn't let her push her stroller where she wasn't supposed to go. She's so independent and knows exaclty what she wants, and when she doesn't get it, she's started throwing fits. If she's started this early, it makes me nervous for when she's 2 and 3. Maybe she'll get it out of her system early. Hopefully?

I'm grateful for weekends.


1 comment:

Aimee said...

Amen! I'm grateful for weekends too :)
You guys did have a busy week. It was fun to be a part of that week :)