This farm aroma is not to my liking..
Those green things are worrying me a little.
Seriously Mom? More pictures?
Okay... I'll give you a little smile.
That's enough! I want the camera! NOW!
So... are you going to give it to me? Huh?
Fine! Geez.
Okay I'll smile again since you turned on Curious George for me.
This is not the episode I wanted. I'll be stoic though and deal with it.
Okay, seriously. I'm done Mom. Give me the camera!
I'll try giving my best cheese grin so maybe you won't wipe off my face.
A fake grin and laugh? Will that help?
Uh... you took my shirt off... what are you going to do now?
Oh no. This is a travesty.
Don't even think about it. Nope. Not even.
Maybe if I turn the charm on again?
I'll humor you Mom so you can get some pictures of my cute pigtails.
And I'll just sit here and pick my nose while you do it.
Sure like this picture taking stuff Mom.
Sure love our little Sweetie/Stinker Bug!
5 comments:
I loved this post!!!!
Agreed! ^^^ She's adorable!
She has many many faces! They are all so cute! And she is cute, too.
Yeah! It let me on this time. I'm awfully excited to start reading your blog Amy.
I went back and read quite a few old posts. Looks like you guys have had five good years :)
GGRRRRRRREAT collection of photos. I should do this with Josh, he's got a million funny faces right now
Post a Comment