Thursday, June 14

Thursday Thoughts

-Haven't been this sick in a long time. Bleh...
-Curtain fabric came today. I was so excited to get them all sewn up today... don't think that's going to happen.
-Lauren is in transition from two naps to one. Seems like it's a difficult thing to do when she's not tired enough to want to go to sleep but still ornery.
-Our living room is almost all decorated, just need those curtains done, pillow for the couch and a table runner. I think it's turned out pretty good.
-Been waiting to take pictures of the new house to show everyone 'till I got pictures and stuff hung where I want them. They're coming soon!
-So that pretty vinyl tree in Lauren's room saw it's last day when Lauren found the tiny little part coming off the wall. I heard 'uh oh" from her room during nap time and heard it peel right off the wall in a crumpled heap. Bummer... I really liked it.
-I'm the new Activity Days leader in our ward! I'm excited about it! It's a good thing my sister does the same thing in her ward and she has really good ideas.
- Didn't realize how fast weeds can grow. Seriously they grew three feet while we were in Arizona. So this last week has consisted of trying to hoe them down and level so we can plant grass in the fall. Man those suckers are stubborn!
- Made a sunburst mirror out of plastic spoons from an idea on Pinterest. It turned out really nifty! But now that it's hung on the wall the cardboard is starting to bend. Not sure how to fix it.
-Finally found some bar stools at DI. Been hitting that place every week hoping to find some! Hoping the enamel I painted them in is finally dry today.
- Think the people here before us really like yellow flowers. Everything is in bloom now and they're all yellow!

1 comment:

Scrap Happy said...

BUMMER about Lauren's tree. Guess I'll never see a picture of it now...