Wednesday, August 24

Thoughts on Wednesday Again

Not much going on around here. Kinda nice to have a lull before the rush of school starts again.

Last semester for Chase! There were some days I never thought it would come. He did it!

He also found a "cheap" Mac at the USU surplus sale so he can do his senior project at home instead of spending all his nights on campus away from us. Yay!

I think Lauren is starting to teethe, all of a sudden she's not sleeping good and just seems more discontent. She's also learned how to scream: a high-pitched, shatter glass scream. Thankfully she only seems to do it when she's really tired or really hungry. She's been so fun though, she's getting more and more personality every day. She's tired of her toys though, she wants to eat and grab everything she can't have!

Work has been crazy busy. Haven't had a chance to catch my breath for the last three weeks. But as of today, I am all caught up.

We were kinda worried about how our schedules would work out with Chase starting school. But I again underestimated my boss and she was more than willing to work with the schedule we came up with. (Did I mention I love my job!) So either one of us can still be at home with Lauren 4 out of 5 days of the week. Phew.

We did get to go up the canyon and roast hot dogs this last weekend as a last hurrah to summer.

Our fridge died last night. Funny since our neighbor's died just a few days ago. Must be a fridge plague going around. Good thing the milk is almost gone!

Still missing my sewing machine. Didn't realize how much I used it until I haven't had it to use!

Finally got around to hanging our family picture. Who knew that frame was a totally weird size?

And the princess is awake! Done for now!

No comments: