Wednesday, August 17

New Mexico


We made it there and back and didn't melt on the sidewalk!

We now have more confidence traveling with Lauren, she did great on the plane and through the whole trip. How did we get such a good baby?

It was fun to see the Christensen side of the family and get out of town for a few days. And boy! Do the Christensen's know how to throw a great party!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It was so great to see you guys! Thank you so much for making the long trip I know it can be stressful traveling. But is was so fun to spend a few minutes together when we were not making you be slaves! Loveyou guys so much! Hope you have a great semester ahead!

Allison said...

You really did get a great baby... speaking of that baby, I think she needs to continue to exert her "I am a wonderful traveler" skills and come to Idaho!! :)