When will my hair stop falling out? I've heard of post-partum hair loss but this is a little ridiculous.
Packing for New Mexico. I'm afraid we're all going to melt on the sidewalk!
I'm a little nervous about flying with Lauren. We're supposed to board and everything right when she usually goes to bed.
Missing my sewing machine. I've been spoiled with a really nice one these last few years.
Wal-mart doesn't believe in yellow or green clothes.
Discovered Pinterest. I'm afraid that there are so many cute things I want to do I'll go crazy because now there's a way to remember that I want to do all of them. (Does that make sense?) And there's only so much room in an apartment before you run out of room for more decorations.
Went to the Martin Harris Pageant last night to see my sister-in-law and it was awesome!
I could live in Clarkston... or Mendon, or Newton.
It's about time to see my cute nephews again. It's been more than a week!
It's funny how Lauren responds differently to different people. Chase can't ever get her to fall asleep but she will fall asleep instantly in my arms, and she saves her biggest grins and giggles for dad while I get those little smiles. (Which I still love.)
I'm excited to see family this weekend!
There are alot of really amazing people out there, ya' know?
4 comments:
I definitely think you should live in Mendon, Newton, or Clarkston! Yay for being sort of neighbors! Have fun in New Mexico--and let's do something fun together soon.
What happened to your sewing machine?
Oh the hair loss!! Sorry to tell you that it continues for MONTHS! It is the price you pay for not loosing much hair during pregnancy. Mine was mostly back to normal around the 7 month mark (sad I know!), but then it was awful because the new stuff that started growing in was frizzy and left me with a halo of weird new hair. Luckily, by the 2 year mark it was all back to normal. I am very encouraging aren't I?! Sorry!
What is your name on pinterest? I love that place!
#1 Pinterest ROCKS :)
#2 Lauren gets even cuter every time I see a picture of her!
#3 DON'T be nervous taking her on the plane I've been taking Ava since she was 2 weeks old! Easy Peasy I promise!
#4 NO SEWING MACHINE=HELL (in my book!)
Post a Comment