Monday, July 18

Monday Musings

Sometimes I like headbands on babies. I want to find some that don't squish Lauren's head and are really skinny.

Lauren still isn't very happy. She's been pretty grumpy the last few days. Waiting for the doctor to call back with some ideas.

Mondays at work are really long.

Chase's birthday present gets here today! (A post coming on that later.) Hee hee!

Chase is old. At least he thinks so. 26 is more than half-way to 30, which is ANCIENT, if you didn't know. :)

Something stinks under our kitchen sink and I don't know what it is.

I actually found a pair of pants that fit digging through some old winter clothes this morning. YAY! I love finding random clothes you forgot about.

My petunias are close to being resurrected after I just about killed them last weekend.

Curtain rods are expensive! Not going to pay 12 bucks for one.

I wonder if I could get arthritis in my thumb from pipetting too much.

Found a yummy recipe for Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes I want to try.

Dark green carpet hides dirt much better than beige carpet. I think I'll forget to vacuum.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It hides dirt a lot better but it does not hide leaves, rice, etc. very well. We have dark carpet so I vacuum all the time--probably more than with light carpet.

Brie said...

Your random thoughts always make me laugh!

And speaking as someone who is going to turn 26 in a few months...it is OLD! When did I get to be so OLD? I feel Chase's pain.

To comfort me and my old-ness you should send some of those cupcakes!

Mandy said...

I had the same problem with my sink. Turns out the sink had been leaking and the wood was rotting away and that's why it stunk. There was a little bit of mold too. Hopefully that's not what yours is but you might want to check just to be sure.

And I'm like Chase...I feel old at 26 too.