Tuesday, March 15

Saturday's Warrior


I was sitting here thinking about what we could do while we were just waiting.... waiting... and waiting.

And all of a sudden the "Will I Wait for You?" song from Saturday's Warrior popped into my head. (Yes, the show it just a tad bit cheesy, or alot, but the songs are actually quite catchy.)

Here's some of the lyrics:

"I've stood here through it all
Through short and fat and tall
Through thick and thin and rain and snow and ice."

(Literally. Have you seen Logan winters?)

"After all I've said and all I've done
To prove my love is true
And now you ask if I'll wait for you?"

Yes, I will wait. But not very patiently. So there.

2 comments:

Andy and Mandy Rhodes said...

Love that movie!!!! It's a classic! Let me know when your adorable daughter gets here.

Allison said...

You are so close! I hope that she decides to come in her own due time, fully ready to take on life. The waiting part is the worst. At least it is warming up a little now so that you and Chase can go walk Logan 20 times over and climb Old Main Hill at least 5 times a night until she comes right?? We can't wait to hear that she has made it!