Tuesday, March 22

Happenings

Really not much going on around here. Both baby-wise and other-wise. This little girl is nice and comfy where's she at. So she probably won't be here until next week when we can finally schedule an induction. (Bummer.)

Spring is trying to come...as least we wish it was! It's been pretty rainy and gloomy for the past little while. But one of these days the sun should come out. I made a spring ribbon wreath to put on the door to try and defy winter, so far it hasn't worked, but it makes me smile when I come home after work.

Work has been good, tiring, but at least there's something to keep me occupied!

Chase took me to the park Saturday night to swing hoping that would coax baby into getting here. It didn't work, but it was fun to get out and swing!

Chase has been keeping busy with school, work and bishopric stuff.

Conference is coming! Conference weekends are some of my favorite parts of the year. We probably won't make it to Grandma's house with a brand-spanking new baby, but we're still excited for it.

I feel a little silly but one of the things I am most excited for this spring is to wear happy normal clothes again. I see all the new spring clothes out and it makes me giddy to know I can wear them soon! I'm grateful for the hand-me down maternity clothes I've gotten, but somewhere someone must have decided that black was the color to wear all the time while being pregnant. Most of the maternity clothes I have or see in the stores are all really dark colors! Maybe it's just me...

That's pretty much it. Hopefully the next post will have a baby in it! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your ticker tells me there are 2 hours, 11 minutes, and 2 seconds to go! Hooray! Even if she doesn't come for a while, that is ok too. Spring will come! It was a lovely day today, wasn't it?