Friday, March 4

Baby's Room




5 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! I love the quilt hanging about the crib! My first thought when i saw the first picture was, "oh boy...she is going to have a blast pulling all of those books off the shelf!". Then again, you probably have a few months at least before you have to deal with that! In all reality though, make sure that your book shelf is either anchored to the wall or heavily weighted on the bottom to keep a curious little girl from trying to pull up on it in a few months and pulling it on top of her. I bet you can't wait for her to arrive. I will be anxiously refreshing your blog for the next several weeks until I see news! :)

jwhittaker said...

So cute!!! Where did you get the changing table? That is exactly what i've been looking for. She is going to be a very spoiled girl.

Mandi and Adam said...

That is a darling room! None of our kids had such a cute, put together room waiting for them. Lucky girl!

Jenny said...

I LOVE how everything is just waiting, outfit, bouncer, rocker, balnkets. Just like Mom and Dad! Love you guys! The room looks awesome! Good work!

Bekah and Lance said...

Very cute! I don't know why Chase thinks there's too much pink. Tell him he's just imagining things because there's not that much. :)