Random thoughts going through my head today:
I think the word "delicious" sounds funny.
Going to the doctor has turned into a fun thing. Funny how it used to absolutely terrify me. My sister was right;it's so much easier to go when you're going for someone else.
Fall is almost over. Seemed really short, but I like waking up to the furnace turning on in the morning. It's one of my favorite sounds.
Where's the best place to get a crib mattress?
Our crib shipped early! So now its home right now is under our bed until we get our stuff cleaned up. I'm antsy to set it up. But I think putting it up four months early is jumping the gun just a bit.
Chocolate milk in the morning is the best way to start the day.
Thanksgiving is coming soon! One of my favorite holidays. Once my little sister and I dressed up like indians to go to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving.
Learned today that mouse bronchioalveolar lavage fluid is really a fancy way of saying "mouse boogers." Gross.
Kohls was playing Christmas music the other night. Bothered Chase and I alot. It's not Christmas yet!
We watched "Boy in the Striped Pajamas" the other night. I've been wanting to see it for awhile. Most depressing, horrible ending movie of all time.
Just finished a book called "Left to Tell". Glad I live when and where I do. It was a really good book about the Rwandan Genocide. It proves that light and hope can always be found with faith through ANYTHING.
I'm excited about the boxes I found at the JJ Cole warehouse sale on Saturday. I've been looking around for awhile for some and these will work great!
Chase doesn't have homework tonight! :D
We need suggestions for girl names. Chase and I can only agree on Kyree. But what if she's not a Kyree when she comes?
I get to see a bunch of old friends on Sunday!
5 comments:
Just so you know, Sydney and I have been purposely listening to Christmas music already. After Halloween, it begins! An there is more snow now than there was in December last year!
I just bought our crib mattress online on Walmart's site and had them ship it to the store so I didn't have to pay shipping. Just bought one of the cheaper ones and it works great. I really like that it has a plastic covering on it so that it cleans easy whenever we have leaks during the night.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas was so sad. Andrew and I had many thought-provoking conversations about it afterwards.
Girl names, girl names... You could always name her Sarah after your 6th grade BFF. ;)
YAY JJ Cole Warehouse sales! I hope that you got a BundleMe for your car seat. It is the best invention ever! Girl names....hhmmm. I can't tell you all that are on my list, but Kyle and I always go for more traditional but less common names. I like Lauren, Julie, Eliza (but I hope to use this one if Kyle will ever agree on it!), Collette, Norah, Corrinne, Michelle, Claire, Nicole, ....or...you could name her Allison Kellie, or Kellie Allison in honor of those who made it possible for this little girl to be coming into the world!!! :) Didn't Chase once tell me that he owed me his firstborn child for getting your two together? I would settle for a little namesake!!
I just love you. Put your thoughts up more often! :) P.S. Furnace coming on is one of my favorite sounds too!
Post a Comment