Sunday, November 7

Getting Ready


Now that we FINALLY know that we're having a little girl, we couldn't resist going out and buying some of her first outfits. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen any cuter than these.



And for those of you who've been wanting to see "bump" pictures, I let Chase take ONE. Never been a fan of them. This was at 17 weeks.



The sewing frenzy has already started, projects just make me happy. So I actually started another blog just to put the things I've been working on for documentation purposes really to remember how I did something. Go here if you want to see some of the stuff I've made for Baby. It's been fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm SO excited for you guys!!!

Rachel Paben said...

I hope you have more pictures of your belly! They are fun to look @ once they are here! I never shared any of mine, cause personally I think belly pics get gross, but like I said way fun for yourself to look @ later!