Chase wants a dog. And so do I, but I want one when we will actually have some time to be home to take care of it. So I've been thinking about it lately and I've been kind of stuck on the idea of a great dane. I think I'm crazy, but I've heard they're actually really gentle and calm. So I was just browsing on KSL today to see what there was in the dog department and I found this little great dane puppy...

I want one. Now if only they didn't eat so much...
Photo from
here.
3 comments:
So cute! We want a dog too but we need somewhere with a yard first. :(
great danes are great. My sister has one. They do eat a lot and hers thinks she's a lap dog. But other than that she's a really good dog. You should get one!
How cute! I want a dog someday too...but I think I need a more permanent place and a house first...
Post a Comment