Wednesday, February 10

Book Ideas Anyone?

I just finished a book series. You know the feeling you have when you've finished a really good book and all the characters were your friends: kind of sad? I've been reading this series for the last five weeks. They weren't the greatest but I got hooked and now that I'm done, I don't know what to do with those spare hours between class and work. I never knew what a dilemma this would be! I feel kind of lost without my book to read! Silly I know. I have a list of books I'd like to read someday, but none of them are striking my fancy right now. Any ideas for some other good books?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...I have bunch of books you can borrow but I would suggest A Thousand Splendid Suns. I have it so I can get it to you. Just let me know :)

Jackie Norris said...

I totally know that feeling! I just finished Julia Child's "My Life in France." I loved it! If you've seen the movie Julie & Julia you know a little about her story. "Tending Roses" is another uplifting read. Harry Potter is always my fall back :)

Kellie and Spencer said...

The Lightning Thief or the Hunger Games

stevie kay said...

Sign up on goodreads.com. I've gotten tons of good suggestions there from friends!