I had an idea tonight. After reading around others' blogs and thinking about things that I want to do this new year, I decided that I need to take the time to be more happy and grateful about the little things. So even though I might not get around to posting it everyday, I hope to at find at least one thing everyday that makes me happy or that I am grateful for. So here's to the first day...
We watched the movie
Life is Beautiful tonight and I really like it and it makes me laugh. If you've never seen this movie I highly recommend it. This is one of the things that made me happy today. :)
1 comment:
Oh, if you want to read a book about the most grateful-for-little-things person ever (if that made any sense), you should read The Hiding Place. It is really amazing!
Post a Comment